Stihl Consaw 410S
Compact and robust, the STIHL TS 410. Long-life filter system with cyclone pre-separation makes on site maintenance unnecessary. Extremely low vibration levels (3.9m/s²). High performance engine with stratified charge system. Compact design and optimised balance for excellent cutting and guide characteristics. For use with 300mm cutting wheel. ElastoStart, primer pump and decompression valve. Bayonet filler cap for tool free opening. Can be hand held or used with the FW 20 cart. Supplied with abrasive cutting wheel.
|Power output kW/bhp||3.2/4.4|
|Weight kg 1)||9.4|
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 2)||98.0|
|Sound power level dB(A) 2)||109.0|
|Vibration levels left/right m/s² 3)||3.9/3.9|
|Cutting wheel mm/in||300 / 12|
|Maximum cutting depth mm||100|
|Total length cm||67.5|
1) Without cutting wheel
2) Power factor according to DIR2006/42/EC=2.5(dB(A))
3) (K) factor according to Dir. 2006/42/EC = 2m/s²
Standard Plate Compactors (Petrol)
Plate compactors for compaction of subbases and asphalt.
With high build quality and excellent performance these plates have proven to be a favourite tool for contractors.
- Heavy duty compaction from a plate weighing just 77 kg
- Belt adjustment without removing the covers
- Heavy duty long life bearings
- Angled leading and trailing edges to the plate
- Lifting handles fitted for easier manual handling
- Rubber mat and transport wheels available
- Only weighs 41 kg so it’s easy to handle
- Heavy duty long life bearings
- Centrifugal clutch pulley as standard
- Fully folding handle, will fit in the boot of most cars
- Rubber mat available for block paving
- Robust construction for site durability
- Cast Baseplate with rounded edges
- Heavy duty, long-life bearings
- Built-in wheels for site transportation
- 460mm Base width for asphalt and soil compaction
- Lifting points provided
- Optional Paving Mat available for block work
- Water Kit available for asphalt compaction
Fwd Reverse - Plate Compactors (diesel)
These vibratory plates offer the best compaction of various types of soil. They show their true strength when working on semi-cohesive soils in particular. These reversible plates provide optimum performance along with a variable forward and reverse speed of up to 92 ft/min (28 m/min). Plus, the dual shaft exciter technology provides the maximum possible compaction depth in most types of soil.
Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation including spot compaction for easy manoeuvrability. Ideal for trenches and over large areas, also for vibrating heavy interlocking paving stones.
|These low profile units feature standard extension plates providing adjustable operating widths.|
|The ductile iron baseplate (GJS-700) is impact and wear resistant ensuring long operating life.|
|An adjustable guide handle can be moved to a vertical position for operator convenience during tight turns. An optimum shockmount design reduces handle vibration, operator fatigue and engine wear.|
|A heavy-duty roll cage and lifting eye provide for easy loading and placement into trenches.|
|Operating weight without extension plates||364||kg|
|Operating weight with standard extension plates||406||kg|
|Shipping weight(including packaging)||400||kg|
|Working width (without extension plates)||440||mm|
|Working width (with extension plates)||750||mm|
|Size of base plate (l x w) without extension plates||900 x 440||mm|
|Size of base plate (l x w) with standard extension plates||900 x 750||mm|
|Shipping size (length)||1.140||mm|
|Shipping size (width)||680||mm|
|Shipping size (height)||1.500||mm|
|Length x width x height(handle in working position)||1.700 x 450 x 1.150||mm|
|Length x width x height(handle in vertical position)||1.010 x 440 x 1.370||mm|
Large Kango - Hitachi H90SG Floor type breaker
User Vibration Protection
- Constant speed with variable speed control
- Demolition performance 20% higher than our former model
- Durable aluminum housing
- Soft grip and Shock-Absorbing Handle
- Injection-mold Carrying case
- Easy to change tool by single-step holder
- Variable lock mechanism to adjust tool at 12-step angle
- A very original design
|Full Load Impact Rate||930-1,650/min.|
|Bit Shank||SDS max|
|Overall Length||576mm (22-43/64")|
|Standard Accessories||Carrying Case, Side Handle Wrench, Bull Point|
Heavy Duty Drill
Poker Vibrater 110Volt (high frequency)
- Choice of 10m or 7m abrasion-resistant hose to poker head designed for deeply poured concrete.
- 15m of cable to switch for long reach from the power supply.
- Simple and sturdy design enables very reliable operation.
- Long life motor requires virtually no maintenance.
- Die-cast moulded aluminium housing with chamfered edges.
- Environmentally-friendly product with no emissions.